About Us

Enjoying the modern conveniences of life in a sustainable manner through technology, resourcefulness, and Zone 8a (North Texas) Gardening.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Progress



 

Well things in the fall garden are moving slow. We have fixed our water pressure issue, so I hope things will pick up soon. Here is a great example of what has happened.
The first bed has had great germination because it is closest to the sprinkler; thus getting the most water pressure (and most water). The last bed (furthest from the sprinkler) has the worse germination:

I just hope the days aren't too short to get a nice crop given my troubles.

I've got some lettuce

carrots

broccoli

collards and mesculin

spinach

garlic

and a few more things. I sure hope things pick up. This is my first fall garden and so far; not so good :(.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look too bad to me but I am sure things will catch up eventually.

    ReplyDelete